Saturday, May 23, 2009

amazing apple

Another testament of how incredible Apple products are. This morning I realize the pants I want to wear are in the dryer so I head into the laundry room, open the dryer door, and sitting right there on the lint trap, waiting for me, is our Apple TV remote. It's super small, sleek, sexy design made it hard to notice it was in my pants pocket when I threw it in the laundry. "Oh man!", I yell out loud. Curt runs to the rescue and hears the sad story of the remote. He very casually says, "Well, at least test it before you throw it away." I think, "What silly optimism" but agree to give it a try. I head into our bedroom and push the buttons fully expecting nothing to happen, but to my amazement it works. Wow. It went through the washer AND dryer, yet nothing can keep it down. To all you Apple fans out there this is just another story to enforce your belief system that everything Apple is superior. To all you PC fans; switch to Apple.

4 comments:

Phat Bri said...

great post... I love Curt's "silly optimism". We threw out a perfectly good Freezer because we didn't "check out" the power switch only to find out a few days after we had taken it to the dump that the breaker had popped...

Anyway, I am a convert to the apple way of life as well. Love you guys! B

JBA said...

True, true. I don't think you'll ever realize how we are in your debt for helping us move 'up'. We are apple lovers! For all others considering Apple, you won't regret it!

Unknown said...

In the words of King Agrippa "Almost has thou pursuaded me..." My only problem is that I have two computers if I bought a mac, then I'd have to buy two of every software: 1 for the mac and 1 for the pc. Unless you know of any good pirated software for the mac. Then I'd only have to buy one :-)

Unknown said...

What's going on? It's been 4 weeks since you posted last? In the words of Vencini: "I'm waiting..."