Sunday, July 5, 2009

things i know for sure

Just a few things that I am certain of:
-I really need to improve on my bocce ball skills (man, am I horrible)
-fireworks, no matter how weak the bang or how terrible the music selection, are still good times
-older "cottage stye" homes are absolutely endearing and simply inviting
-grilled pineapple is heaven sent
-Wait Until Dark is one of the scariest movies I've ever seen
-there's nothing better than great family & friends
-staying up late is much more fun than getting up early
-life would be a dial tone without music
-being creative & crafty feels so rewarding
-nothing can make you feel better quicker than a little dog in your lap

5 comments:

Staci said...

wow. i agree with all of the above. i miss you. lets play soon. love you!

Unknown said...

That's crazy! All of those things that you just said are my favorite things to do everyday!

ali.j said...

What a great list! I KNOW, Wait Until Dark is the scariest movie ever! Also I love being crafty and listening to music. I do not, however, have an easy time staying up late... as you have witnessed, my biological clock is set to implode at about midnight.

ali.j said...

I would like to ammend my last comment. The first thing on your list is not entirely true... our Bocci TEAM needs to work on its skills. I didn't exactly hold up my end. I am recommending extra practices.

Marilee said...

Wait until dark came out when I was in high school. They are doing it at the Heritage in October. Good pick I think!