Monday, January 21, 2008

do we know how to throw a party or what?

As you know, Curtis, Paul, Alison and myself celebrated national Winnie the Pooh day on friday.  I'm pleased to say that it was a complete success.  Below are a few pictures of the festivities; Curtis and I under the "Happy Pooh Day" sign decked out with our party paraphernalia, Paul and Alison opening their Pooh Day gift packages, and the other four attendees that made it all possible. Thank you A.A. Milne for creating that "silly ol' bear".



2 comments:

Staci said...

LOVE IT!! I miss you so much! Can I come home yet? I think I wanna leave my marriage and go to med school.

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was quite a party! I am a huge fan of winnie the pooh. I usually read the books to settle my nerves after a particularly messy mission. There is something about that bear that makes me want to put away my .45 and read to underprivileged kids while wearing a cardigan. Oh well, people need killing.