Monday, January 28, 2008

such a loss

Lastnight, Curtis and I turned on the tv to find that our beloved prophet had passed away.  Even though he was 97 I think it still came as a shock, I wanted him to be our prophet forever. How wonderful for him that he could see his wife again. He will surely be missed by millions around the world. Personally, I will miss his wit and sense of humor and unconditional love he had for everyone, whether they were of our faith or not. I can't help but smile a little, what a great day yesterday must have been for him.

2 comments:

Staci said...

i love that picture of him.

Danielle and Brian said...

I agree Meg. You cant help but have the most humble feeling when you think about the reunion he has had with his wife and so many others that were waiting his arrival!