Monday, January 14, 2008

new year, new dimension


Well, I've done it. I've joined the world of blogging. It's done. Now comes step two, the immense pressure of devising clever entries to keep my many fans coming back for more. I'm confident I can deliver.  To start, I'm highly disappointed about the continue of the writers strike.  We are missing out on great shows such as The Office, 24, Late Night Shows and The Golden Globes.  Too many people in the world are under the impression that by throwing an adult version of a "temper tantrum" they will get what they want.  The saddest thing... most of the time they do. So, to that I say, "Pay them the extra money they want and let the rest of us get back to spending our nights mezmerized by the boob tube!" 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you. I am still a newbie as well. We're in this together.