Wednesday, January 16, 2008

i love rock 'n' roll!

I am quite happy to say that I spent the better part of my night playing Guitar Hero III. Wow! What an amazing game. Definitely the best interactive game since Duck Hunt on the original Nintendo.  I am on my way to becoming a "rock deity" with the help of Bret Michaels, Slash, KISS, ZZ Top and many other classic rockers.  It is quite sad that rock music isn't made today the way it was then.  These days rock music mostly sucks, I can't think of any bands today that'll be remembered in twenty years, or even ten. Well, for those of us who still love listening to a good rocker tune, head bangin', singing with our eyes closed,  and playing a sweet air guitar, let's raise our lighters high and long live rock 'n' roll!

 
Apparently, not everyone is as big of fan as I am when it comes to Guitar Hero III. Check out this great video starring everyones favorite blender spokesman. Enjoy!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Guitar Hero III Rules! Rock will live forever!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE VIDEO CLIP AND I ALSO LOVE GUITAR HERO III IF ONLY I WAS THAT GOOD WITH A REAL GUITAR AND YES LONG LIVE ROCK N ROLL.

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I couldn't pick any of those bands out of a lineup, but I like it when people hold on to timeless classics, so I join my raised lighter (which I don't actually own) in saying long live rock 'n' roll.

Staci said...

that man was very angry. usually the blendtec guy doesn't seem that angry. he must really love the beach boys! haha!