Wednesday, January 30, 2008

bring our boys back home

I think I speak for most when I say, "please bring our two favorite guys of television back to us." Of course, I'm talking about Jim Halpert and Dwight Schrute.  My weeks aren't the same without them, particularly without Jim pulling some hilarious prank on an unsuspecting Dwight. I need that ridiculous humor in my Thursday nights, so until the stupid strike is over, this'll have to do. Enjoy some of the best moments between Jim and Dwight.

2 comments:

Staci said...

i absolutely loved those clips! i agree meg. bring the boys back! stop the strike! the show must go on, right?

Anonymous said...

"I shot a werewolf once but by the time I caught up to it it had turned back into my neighbor's dog" -Dwight

I am with you Meg, there is a hole in my life where Dwight once was.